Terms and Conditions of Warranty for IrisPro Commercial and Residential Film
The window film comes with manufacturer e-warranty from the date of installation as stated overleaf.
|Model||RayPro||Optical Safety||Clear Vision||Anti Fade||UV Reflective||Color Stable|
|Warranty Period||10 years||10 years||10 years||7 years||7 years||5 years|
|Performance warranty against manufacturing specification||90%||90%||80%||80%||80%||-|
|Warranted against excessive or unusual change of color:||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
IrisPro International Sdn Bhd ('IrisPro') warrants all IrisPro Commercial and Residential Film and installed by an IrisPro Authorized Reseller and in accordance with IrisPro manufacturer’s instructions, will be free from defects in materials and manufacture AND will maintain:
- Solar reflective properties without cracking, glazing or peeling; and
- Maintain adhesion without blistering, bubbling or delaminating from the glass.
- Maintain at least 80% of products performance including Ultraviolet and Infrared Rejection performance.
- The warranty period for skylite and exterior installation is 3 years from installation date.
In the event the window film is found to be defective and covered under this warranty In the event the product is found to be defective under this warranty, Reseller will:
- Replace the quantity of film proved to be defective.
- Provide removal and reapplication labour free of charge.
- To obtain warranty service, please contact your IrisPro Authorized Reseller, or contact:
IrisPro International Sdn. Bhd.
2A-G, Jalan Bandar 20,
Pusat Bandar 20.
47160 Puchong, Selangor.
Tel : 03-74990060
PLEASE RETAIN THIS WARRANTY CERTIFICATE AND ORIGINAL INVOICE AS IT MUST BE PRESENTED TO YOUR
IRISPRO AUTHORIZED APPLICATOR TO RECEIVE WARRANTY SERVICE.
IrisPro or its Authorized Reseller reserved the right to test any window film under the subject of a warranty claim.
- This warranty is non-transferable to subsequent owners of the premises.
- This warranty is void if the product has been subjected to improper care or abuse.
- IrisPro and its Authorized Reseller shall not be liable in either tort or contract for any loss or damage, direct, consequential, or incidental, arising out of the use or inability to use this product.
THIS WARRANTY EXCLUDES ANY PRODUCT THAT HAS BEEN SUBJECTED TO ABUSE OR IMPROPER CARE. EXCEPT FOR THE OBLIGATIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS WARRANTY, IRISPRO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN EITHER TORT OR CONTRACT FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT.
IrisPro Window Films may be washed with common washing solutions after thirty (30) days after installation. Abrasive type cleaning agents and bristle brushes, which would scratch the film, must not be used. Synthetic sponges, squeegees or soft cloths are recommended to be use with the cleaning solution. The IrisPro Window Film is compatible with general window cleaning solution